Raymond R. Montoya II, DPM
Born in Los Angeles and raised in Boston, Dr. Montoya moved to Chicago in 2006 for medical school and residency. In his final year of surgical training, he served as Chief Resident at Rush University Medical Center, Department of Orthopedics, Section of Podiatry.
Outside of work, he has a keen interest in exercise and nutrition, sports, cinema, automobiles, music and couture. He was a competitive weight lifter in college but has since retired, and now, enjoys nothing more than spending time with his family.
Dr. Montoya is currently in the 5 year process of board certifying in foot and reconstructive rearfoot and ankle surgery and is an active member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, the American Podiatric Medical Association, and the Illinois Podiatric Medical Association.
Education & Training:
Undergraduate: BS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, selected course work, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.
Medical School: Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL.
Residency: Chief Resident, Rush University Medical Center, Dept. of Orthopedics, Chicago, IL.
- Wound Care Certified Panel Physician, Healogics
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Certified Physician, Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society
- Faculty Attending Physician, Rush University Medical Center PMSR/RRA Cert, Chicago, IL
- Attending Physician, Assistant Staff, Dept. of Orthopedic Surgery, NorthShore University HealthSystems
- Attending Physician, House Staff, Dept. of Surgery, Presence Holy Family Medical Center
- Panel Physician, Holy Family Wound Healing Center, Presence Holy Family Medical Center
Selected Committees, Affiliations, Experience:
- The Chicago Ilizarov Lower Limb Reconstructive Society, Chicago, IL
- Co-Founder, Vice President of Marketing and Sales, Product Development, 471 Studios, St. Croix, USVI, Baltimore, MD
- Sub-Investigator, Center for Cancer Research at M.I.T. and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Cambridge, MA.
Glenbrook Hospital Professional Building Suite 190
Skokie Hospital Medical Building Suite 550